Friday, August 28, 2009

No More "Whites" Party

This is a first for me! I am trying my hand at Polyvore.
If you have never seen it go to Polyvore and check it out!
Really fun ways to put together theme ideas!
So, on with the party!
I was over at Divine Party Concepts blog and I saw this cute party idea for Labor Day!
"Say Good Bye to Whites Party!"
I thought it would be fun to come dressed in your favorite whites....
tennis shoes...shirts...dress...or flip flops!

How about serving all White foods like...
White chocolate fondue served with
Marshmellows and Pretzels for dipping
White on White cakes (below)
Powdered Donuts

Of course served your favorite drinks like...
White Russians
Milk for the little ones!

For the decorations try..
White balloons
Star Lanterns (below)
White daisies


If you click on White Party below it
will take you to polyvore where
there is a list of all of the pictures
and where to purchase the item!

Fun!!


2 comments:

  1. Great job with polyvore and thanks for the link! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the Polyvore! I've used it before, but I can't say that I've mastered it...at all!

    Great party idea too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!