Monday, December 20, 2010

Party Sneak Peak

You probably didn't know that I have
been working on a children's Christmas party.
I have been a very bad blogger!
I hope Santa still comes to see me.

I have missed my blogging friends and
hope to catch up quickly!
There have been some beautiful parties
and inspirations out there!

Well, I styled my daughters class Christmas
party on friday and it was a blast!
I had so much fun putting this together!
The theme was a Flurry of Fun!

Inspired by those very cute party printables
from Spaceships and Laserbeams that I shared
with you here.
Here is a little peak....

Full post tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Looks cute already! I can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so super cute-can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!