Friday, June 17, 2011

Pocket Full of Sunshine

This is one way to start off the weekend!
Check out this bright and fun party!
I knew I had to share when I saw this
over at Love The Day.
All of the details were captured by


Sweet Birthday Girl....



I love this sunshine backdrop and ruffled tableskirt!


Sunshiney foods...Love the donuts on sticks!


Turquoise drink station and gifts table...


Ribbon backed chairs....precious!


Turquoise High Chair is so sweet!
What a lovely detail to hang a banner on the chair!


Have a Happy Sunshiney Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the sun motif is repeated so prettily on the dessert table backdrop, the potted centerpieces, and the "rays" as triangular bunting around the gift table. Adorable party!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!