Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Balloon Wreath Tutorial

Oh Happy Day!
My Little Art Party was featured over


I am so excited!! What? 
Excited is not even the word!
I really have no words to describe
how over the moon I am!

Well, I have had a few people write and ask
about how to make these very fun
balloon wreaths.

They are so easy you are not going to believe it!

So here are the instructions that I used

What do you need:



You need balloons. Lots and lots of balloons.
I used 3 bags of 72 count variety colored balloons.
 2 greening pin packs-
found at Craft stores in the artificial plant section

 Straw wreath
Important: leave the plastic on so it doesn’t shed.

What to Do:

You just take a greening pin, stick the balloon in the middle…



and stick it to the straw wreath......



Do this over and over and over until the whole wreath
 is filled in colorful balloons!



There you go!
Finished Product!


It is that simple!
For more fun projects visit

Warning:
You might lose yourself for hours!!

11 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you-congrats on the well deserved feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I am actually planning an "Art Party" for my daughter's 5th birthday. I am very interested in your ruffle tablecloth. Can you please let me know where you got it? It seems as though I am not too far from you here in Texas, so hopefully I will be able to grab a similar cloth where ever you found it. ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dimpz1230@yahoo.comJuly 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM

    loved everything about your party! i too am interested in getting more information on the ruffled tablecloth. its just stunning! thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ladies...Thanks for the sweet comments! I would be glad to share where to find the ruffled table skirt. just send me an email at bcramer485@sbcglobal.net and I will send you the info!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how festive that wreath looks! And your tutorial shows how doable it is. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the support! I love all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love(d) it so much that when I saw you post the wreath the first time, I marched right out and bought myself some supplies.
    Hubby thought I was crazy when I plopped down on the sofa with a gazillion balloons in my lap.

    I ended up going through 4 boxes of pins, maybe I was a bit too anal about blank spaces (or I bought a big wreath form). But it turned out beautiful!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so terrific! Can't wait to make some for color specific holidays (orange/black for Halloween, Pastels for Easter, etc). Now off to go find a bulk balloon supplier...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole- I love it! We could be big trouble together!
    Crazy one- love the name! If you find a supplier let me know! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just realised it takes a tad too long organising a children's party... especially for a baby turning 1. It's turning out to be something comparable to a small wedding!Balloon SuppliersThanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!